Angela Mae

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for! My Thanksgiving was wonderful! I spend Thanksgiving up at my parents! It was quite as Bert, Marilyn or Travis were not there. The day started with the Macy's Day Parade, then we went to breakfast with my aunt Alma then the three of us went to my aunts Yolandas house and ate all the fixings that come along with Thanksgiving! It was an amazing meal and great company. The day after Thanksgiving my aunt Alma and I hit the stores at 5am! The lines defeated us though as we didn't want to stand in the long line to save a buck! We did have some luck with some lines and managed to get some great things! Friday evening we went to dinner at the Whaling Station and had another feast. There's more to just eating and shopping on Thanksgiving though! It about being together and celebrating together! I really wanta figure out a way that we can all celebrate and give thanks together!

Things I am thankful for:
Jesus
Family
Friends
NKOTB
Shopping
Shoes
Coffee
my job
Creative moments
Twitter
chocolate
scarfs on a cold day
flowers
laughter
sight
hugs
the list goes on and on....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home