Angela Mae

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend with my College Roommates




This weekend me and my college roommates got together for a girls weekend. Sara, Katie and I meet up at Michelle's house in Walnut Creek. It was so fun to just hang out. College days were full of silly moments for me and my roommates and this weekend proved that nothing has changed! We laughed a lot together! On Saturday we headed into the city for Fleet Week. Michelle had a friend who was having a roof party, so we sat on the roof in the Marina area and watched the air show. We had pretty amazing seats! It was my first "roof party" and it was so much fun! United sponsored the event and had a United plane fly right over our heads, it was a little freaky! The Blue Angels were scheduled to perform, however typical San Francisco weather rolled it and the fog coverage grounded them. ;-( But it still was an incredible air show! We then walked around Pier 39. It was a super fun day! We reminisced about college days and shared stories about our lives now. What amazing friends!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home