Angela Mae

Monday, September 21, 2009

I forgot.. 32




I almost forgot last week I celebrated my 32nd birthday! I was just getting ready for bed (yes very early..im old now) thinking what I am going to blog about. I kinda have a "boring" life what are people really going to want to read about me on my blog. Then I thought, well how about if I write my blog for me, as if no one is going to read. So here I go.

Last week I celebrated my 32nd Birthday. Normally I am ALL ABOUT MY birthday, this year it was different. I questioned having a party, (crazy for me) I am glad I ended up having my martini party! I had a blast! ;-) The day of my birthday was a little somber for me. My cousin had passed away just two days earlier and it kinda felt a little weird to celebrate! I felt very loved on my birthday! My amazing co-workers helped me celebrate with tons of flowers, gifts, and our chef made me my very own cake! Lemon at that.. yummy! ;-) The evening was spent with my parents and my brother. We went to dinner and enjoyed each others company. I sure do wish my sister and brother in law were there to help celebrate, but I did get to chat with my sister on the phone! I was overwhelmed with the love that I felt from my family and friends. Thank you all for helping me celebrate my birthday! I'll go ahead and start now.. 359 to go till next years birthday! ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2009 at 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A diary blog! I like it! :) And you do NOT have a boring life. And you are ALL ABOUT your birthday - more than anybody I know. And you forgot to mention your AWESOME gifts from NKOTB! I think that is all of my comments for now... Love you!

     
  • At October 12, 2009 at 2:29 PM , Blogger AngelaMae said...

    Thanks Patty! ;-) September birthdays are the best!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home