Angela Mae

Thursday, August 13, 2009



Tonight I made two cards!  My dad and my brother in law, Travis share the same birthday and this weekend we are having a birthday party for them at my parents house! It will be nice to spend some down time at home and I can't wait to give my dad a big giant hug!  I am really looking forward to some family time! ;-) Last year we were in Seattle celebrating Travis' 30th birthday and I am so blessed that we will all be together again celebrating another wonderful year! ;-) 

1 Comments:

  • At September 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Stevie said...

    Very, very cute!

    Is there a web version of that catalog you showed me when you were up here? I need some new supplies!

    (Love your blog background, the black and white damask is awesome)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home