Angela Mae

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last night I wanted to go to bed early, crawled into bed and was still playing on Twitter! Joey came on right when I went to bed, so of course I need to tweet him! I tweeted him @JoeyMcIntrye I love you this much (___________________________) then I was still laying there tweeting, when I noticed a text come though to my phone, it was what I had just tweeted to Joey! I figured oh my someone just wrote what I wrote to Joey, then I looked and it was to ME! I screamed "OH MY GOD!" then I screamed again "AHHHH HE TWEETED ME" then I screamed about 10 more times, and then really looked at what he said. He replied with JM: I like that - way to be creative with the keypad ;) I wanted to die! I was so excited! I called my sister, left her a message and then called Jen to share my excitement! ;-) I was super excited and still am very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home