Angela Mae

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Surprise





This Christmas was the best EVER! On Christmas Eve my brother and I drove home, went to church with my parents and my aunts family. Then we all headed over to my aunt Yolanda's house for Christmas Eve Dinner! It was really fun. We played Wii, my mom even played which if any of you know my mom.. she hates tv and anything that comes along with it. Well she loved Wii! That will be my next gift to her! It was a fun night with family!!







On Christmas morning we woke up and the first thing I did was call my sister to wish her a very Merry Christmas! I got a text back, saying "getting in the shower we will call you from the road" Not thinking anything of it. Then by the time everyone was awake we make Hot Chocolate and sat by the Christmas tree, our usual Christmas morning routine. We thought for a minute, should we open Marilyn and Travis' gifts first or wait until we could talk to them to open them. Well we opened them first in usual Bolea style, one person opening at a time and everyone watching. We then opened a couple other gifts and wanted to take a "break" so we won't push through opening them all at once. So Mom and Bert went into the kitchen, dad and I were looking at some of our gifts, and we hear "good morning" coming from the kitchen.. it was Marilyn and Travis.. we all ran into the kitchen and looked at each other cried and hugged (i'm crying writing this.. just remembering the joy i felt at that moment!) It truly was an amazing surprise! This year has been full of amazing moments for me, but that moment by far was my favorite. The moment of holding each other, crying, celebrating knowing one of the major reasons for Christmas is being together. That was the best gift I received this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home